Eliminate the Language Barrier,
Guide-interpreters allow you enjoy Japan
In order to prevent visitors to Japan becoming stressed or being unable to enjoy themselves because of the language barrier,
we provide interpreters to accompany you to your destination and interpret for you.
- What to do!
- Have you had this experience?
- Asking for directions, I can't understand the answer!
- There's an explanation of the activity but I don't understand it!
- Problem solved by a guide-interpreter!
- Interpreters registered with "HAVE FUN JAPAN" will make your experience in Japan fun!
How to Apply
Once your application is accepted, you will be asked to communicate directly with the interpreter by e-mail to determine itinerary details and meeting places.
- Apply for an interpreter at the same time you apply for Experience / Activity reservations. At that time, select your preferred language.
- Your interpreter will be arranged. (It may take several days, so please apply early)
- Once an interpreter has been decided on, HAVE FUN JAPAN will contact you by email.
- The interpreter will then contact you directly by email.
- You can consult with the interpreter directly to decide meeting places and times.
If you are not at the schedule meeting place within 20 minutes of the set time, the interpreter will be canceled for the day. Please do not be late.
|You can apply for an interpreter with or without booking an activity.Search>|